Sunday, July 25, 2010

100 Days 2010.25 Perfect Moment

Please view my inspiration piece at:
http://johntimmons.com/video/archives/203




The perfect moment: I walked out on the balcony of the spa at Bellagio, freshly waxed (I can't believe I lost the bet) and there in the atrium surrounded by hydrangeas, hyacinths, and tulips and carnation sculptures of lady bugs, frogs, and snails, there you stood. You didn't have to be there at that moment, you could have been anywhere: a bar, a store, the blackjack table where you won the purple chip you were giddy with anticipation to show me in your pocket, but you were not at any of those places at that moment. Maybe it was honeymoon bliss but seeing you there in that moment felt like all I needed then and forever and I was sure in my heart it was the same for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment