Saturday, July 24, 2010

100 Days 2010.23 Dear Jon

Please view my inspiration piece at:
http://johntimmons.com/video/archives/42


4/25/2005
Dear Jon,
Listen, I really don't think this whole situation is working out for me. I am beginning to get too upset when you don't call me back and that is something I don't need right now. I thought we could hang out, have a good time,whatever, but it has to be both of us that want to do that not just me and then you whenever you remember or feel like being bothered or whatever. I don't mean to sound harsh or turn this in to some kind of melodrama because that is exactly what I am trying to avoid. We both deserve to be treated with respect and if I haven't been treating you that way I apologize sincerely. Our "relationship" has always been tough to navigate for me and I'm afraid that I have just run into my last iceberg. Meanwhile if the reason why you have not called me back is something stupid like you fell asleep during Cold Case and I am turning this into a melodrama for no good reason I'm sorry but maybe it was for the best anyway... I hope I have been some kind of good moment in your life- a break from the ordinary,something- as you have been a good moment in mine. That has always been my heartbreak with you: an extraordinary moment followed by several more ordinary disappointing ones. I'm sure this email will either piss you off or amuse you greatly, but whichever it is I hope at least you get a song out of it...

Cathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment