Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Into the fire

So I have decided to participate in 100 Days 2010 www.onehundreddays.net, follow tweets about it at #100days2010. My concept is simple: discover the artist within by looking to inspiration without. I can't say what types of work I will be contributing for sure, I plan on seeing how inspiration strikes. I may try a poem or a photograph or simply a personal essay. My bio: I am an office manager, student, wife, sister, aunt, daughter, and lapsed writer. I finished my first associates degree from Tunxis on the 10 year plan in 2003 and I re-enrolled in the summer of 2009 but have not committed to a degree program. A long time ago, in a life far, far away, I thought I wanted to be a writer. Then I didn't. Now I'm not so sure but I have been so inspired by this project that I can't NOT be involved and at least try to create some work. I have so much respect for the work that has already been created in the 2008 and 2009 collaborations that I hope very much to be able to add something worthy to share cyberspace with whatever works evolve in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment