Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Batting Practice

So with only two days to the official start of 100 Days 2010 I thought I would get some practice in at writing everyday, even if it's just for a few minutes. Let me start warm ups by telling a little about the 100 Days ideas I considered and rejected.




  • 100 Days of commitment to exercise-I am in dire need of pound shedding.

  • 100 Days of looking for a new job- I am in dire need of employment that challenges, moves, and stimulates me

  • 100 Days of pictures of my niece Elizabeth-she is sweet, beautiful, and beyond photogenic and what better excuse to spend more time with her

  • 100 meals I have never cooked before-I will leave that to the professionals like Maggie Ducharme

  • 100 interviews with 100 different people where I asked them the same 3 or 5 or 10 questions and published their answers.

  • 100 reasons to live-I am using this project a little bit (or a lot of ) therapy for myself.


Some of these ideas may still find their way into the work I do submit as I still have not committed to an art form for the project. Full disclosure: I know we are supposed to work off of someone else in the project's work and I intend to do that as often as possible but I do have some ideas that have been bubbling up since I've been thinking about joining this project so I may include them anyway but who knows? They may be improved upon by finding inspiration in one of the other 100 days works.


No comments:

Post a Comment