Tuesday, May 25, 2010

100 Days 2010.04 Change

Please view my inspiration pieces at:

http://johntimmons.com/video/archives/18
http://www.blurb.com/books/356800



Change



Take these

every single day at exactly the

time. You are



and the

will

you to
There may be some


and

along the way but if you take them ritualistically, systematically, and with purpose, you will


For two years I have taken these


I have given them a


And yes, because I took them ritualistically, systematically, and with purpose, there has been
But I wasn’t necessarily

Then one day something came along through my haze of


to give me an alternative to finding out what I was missing, because all along, what I have been missing in my life has always been my biggest

Do this thing every single day for


Do it ritualistically, systematically, and with purpose and maybe



instead of

can be the catalyst for




3 comments:

  1. Thank you I spent a long time on it, and I am very proud of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very impressed with your work and look forward to more! Stormy E.

    ReplyDelete