Friday, August 20, 2010

100 Days 2010.91 Excerpt

Please view my inspiration piece at:
http://johntimmons.com/video/archives/485


Excerpt 9/27/05

As I shrink out of my clothes I find myself getting rid of some that have very specific memories attached-of course memories of he who now avoids me like the plague. I throw them into the donation bag with only a twinge of sadness and regret as those memories are barely even sepia toned in my mind yet I am having an irrationally difficult time parting with a certain blue skirt. I don't know which would be more painful-throwing it away and therefore throwing away the last shattered vestiges of the whole pathetic situation or keeping it, seeing it, letting the memories haunt me dimly-shadows of ghosts reflected in a window...

No comments:

Post a Comment